Individual. Fatigue-free. Automated.
This automated robot-guided inspection system works with a compact deflectometry sensor that is guided across the measured object by a robot. This permits inspection of objects whose geometry requires several measuring positions.
The extremely accurately identified defects are analyzed and shown on the 3D model.
- Automated inspection of reflective and glossy surfaces
- Identification of the most minute defects and deviations
- Consistent and reproducible identification rate
- Fast and high-resolution measurement
- Ideal for high-gloss parts, such as automotive add-on parts
- Extensive software package
- Custom adaptations on request
Included in delivery:
- Entire system, incl. robot, sensor and analysis unit, housing
- Software package for setup and analysis of measurements